From the time that the first episode of the TV sitcom #TheBigBangTheory first aired on Sept. 24, 2007, we were hooked. The main characters with all their quirks and their love of #SciFi & #Fantasy drew us in to watch every episode that aired, including the final episode that just aired this evening.
When it was first announced that the 12th season would be final season of “The Big Bang Theory”, admittedly, we weren’t happy; but at the same time, we know that every story eventually comes to an end. To their credit, the final episode did in no way disappoint. If anything, it only made saying goodbye to the these quirky characters a little more difficult.
So, we’d like to take a moment to thank Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady for creating this fantastic TV series. Next, we’d like to thank each of the main actors who brought these wonderful characters to life:
- Johnny Galecki as Dr. Leonard Hofstadter
- Jim Parsons as Dr. Sheldon Cooper
- Kaley Cuoco as Penny Hofstadter
- Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz
- Kunal Nayyar as Raj Koothrappali
- Melissa Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz
- Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler Cooper
We’d also like to thank these actors for playing portraying these fantastic recurring characters:
- Kevin Sussman as Stuart Bloom
- Carol Ann Susi (1952-2014) as Debbie Wolowitz
- John Ross Bowie as Barry Kripke
- Laura Spencer as Emily Sweeney
- Wil Weaton as Wil Weaton
- Brian George as Dr. V.M. Koothrappali
- Christine Baranski as Dr. Beverly Hofstadter
- Laurie Metcalf as Mary Cooper
We also thank all of the other actors, the directors, producers, writers, and everyone else who brought this TV series to life.
Farewell from some very thankful fans.