Since retiring from appearing at #ComicCons & the death of his wife of 70 years 7 months ago, reports are surfacing that people surrounding #Marvel’s Stan Lee are trying to grab as much money from him as possible. One insider described it as, “It’s a real f*cking mess over there. I think his money will be gone in a few weeks… Stan and [his daughter] JC are literally being picked apart by vultures.”
The following questionable actions have occurred over the past 2 months:
- An unauthorized check for $300,000 was written without Lee’s knowledge from his business account to “Hands of Respect”, a so-called merchandizing company & ersatz charity formed by Lee & Jerry Olivarez.
- A West Hollywood condo was purchased for $850,000
- $1.4-million disappeared in a complicated wire-transfer. (Forensic accountants are investigating.)
- Police were called to Lee’s home on Feb. 16 to remove Lee’s longtime bodyguard Mac “Max” Anderson (often seem accompanying Lee at lucrative live appearances) after allegedly threatening Lee & his daughter JC.
Other issues have also been occurring:
- Several former nurses have accused Lee of sexual impropriety, which Lee denies.
- Other 5-figure checks were written to Olivarez.
- Money missing from other larger financial transactions.
- Olivarez temporarily obtaining power of attorney over Lee after his wife died, but later rectified by Lee’s daughter JC.
- The firing of Lee’s longtime Merrill Lynch accountants and his lawyers of 20-30 years.
We hope things will improve for Stan Lee & his daughter JC.
- ‘Picked Apart by Vultures’: The Last Days of Stan Lee
- STAN LEE MISSING $300K COPS INVESTIGATING FORGED CHECK
- Cops are called to the LA home of comic book legend Stan Lee, 95, to probe ‘battery’ allegation and are seen quizzing his bodyguard on the doorstep
- STAN LEE COPS DESCEND ON HOME $1.4M VANISHES!!!